photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Zoo Trip

Took my baby to Taman Safari Indonesia in Puncak and he loved it! He wasn't scared of any animals so I'm really glad about that hehe...all animal photos are in my dad's camera so I'll leave you with pictures of myself and my family.. ;p

 photo j_zpsbf3368d0.jpg  photo k_zpsb4a95266.jpg  photo jj_zps8fd1f374.jpg  photo kk_zps8dacba0d.jpg  photo jjjjj_zps9dee61cc.jpg  photo jjj_zpsc2c58068.jpg
Argyle & Oxford X Localbrand sweater, unbranded shorts, Prada bag, Quay sunglasses, Up shoes

4 comments:

Malisa said...

i love animal too. oh, you know i decided to visit zoo too. i miss my childhood time with many animals at zoo.

mallieams.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Shahmerrrr looks sooo adorable!!! <3 <3 <3

xoxo,
TNTY
http://cintntysr.blogspot.com/

ayumelatijewelry said...

so cute <3

Elshakrist said...

In love with that Katakana sweat from Argyle Oxford, kak di! Anw, you really look like your mother :D hehe. Have a nice day! xx

The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room
Follow the blog on Bloglovin

Blogging tips