photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Can't Live Without Eyeliners

I look super sleepy without eyeliners, so even on days I don't wear makeup, I would still apply some eyeliner just to look less of a bedhead. I've been using a lot of eyeliner brands and I have to say that there are only a few that I approve. The latest edition to my eyeliner family that I TOTALLY approve are these ones from Revlon, which are the Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner & Eye Liner. I have all 7 colors of them and my favorite are Blackout, Electric Blue, Amethyst (purple), and Gold.

 photo 1_zpsszolvsbu.jpg

The Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner has an ultra thin applicator therefore I am able to create the perfect wing tip. Yay! :)

As for the Revlon ColorStay (Pencil) Eye Liner, the texture is soft and very easy to apply. It just glides nicely. The color pops out very well and they last the whole day too. Given the affordable price, I will likely choose these ones compared to the other brands I have been using. For real, ladies..:)

 photo 3_zpsbues8776.jpg photo 6_zpsxzgdix7y.jpg  photo 4_zpssiyjp7zg.jpg photo 2_zpsmhqpxz7c.jpg  photo 5_zpsg4gzbnyl.jpg

4 comments:

dWi said...

Ya ampuuuuun, eyegoals banget. Electric blue is the most edgy than the others

Hotel Murah said...

paling suka juga sama eyeliner, selama ini sih masih setia sama Maybeline karena ada warna tosca, setelah liat post ini jadi pengen juga coba Revlon :D

Titaz said...

Hi Diana,
aku juga suka eyeliner Revlon warna-warni ini dan kebetulan punya beberapa
sayangnya warnanya kadang tak terasa pop out seperti hasil di matamu
apakah kamu pakai eye primer dulu atau ada tips khusus?
terima kasih :)

Putri Maharani said...

I think I need all of those eyeliner.
You really pop kak!

Putri | shecalledfashion.blogspot.com

Blogging tips