photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Forever Young

When I look at my ID Card, I laugh because when I look at my birth date, I am reminded once again that I am already 32. When I was in my twenties, I have never thought that thirty would still feel as light and jolly as this. I mean, I don't even feel old, you know. For a lot of people, 30 is like an extreme OMG moment where you just suddenly start worrying so much about everything and every time. But Allah is so kind to bless me with such happiness that age does not seem to be of any limit nor boundary. What is age? It's just a numberrrrrr. For real. You are you, you do you, and if anything, you should just keep getting better.

My tip to stay young:
  • Have a great sense of humor
  • Do not bother what people think about you
  • Do you what you love
  • Sleep like a sleeping beauty
  • Jump and dance to the music
  • Sing even if your voice sucks

Muah! :)



5 comments:

Linaqln said...

Always Im in love with your story on your life :*

Niken Widowaty said...

Great tips D! :D

FJ said...

Dearest Diana, I have always admired your positive energy!
I am 3 yrs older than you but I always forget & don't act my age because I do practice all those things you put in the list! he he he
Keep doing you, girl!

With lotsa love from Malaysia.

Alina said...

Hi diana, i read your tips, i really really like your tips and ideas.

hanny arianty gultom said...

LOL!

Blogging tips